The Haemo-QoL Index: developing a short measure for health-related quality of life assessment in children and adolescents with haemophilia
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2006
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 384–392, July 2006
How to Cite
POLLAK, E., MÜHLAN, H., VON MACKENSEN, S., BULLINGER, M. and THE HAEMO-QOL GROUP (2006), The Haemo-QoL Index: developing a short measure for health-related quality of life assessment in children and adolescents with haemophilia. Haemophilia, 12: 384–392. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2516.2006.01292.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2006
- Accepted after revision 10 April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.