Haemoperitoneum associated with ovulation in women with bleeding disorders: the case for conservative management and the role of the contraceptive pill
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2006
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 93–97, January 2007
How to Cite
PAYNE, J. H., MACLEAN, R. M., HAMPTON, K. K., BAXTER, A. J. and MAKRIS, M. (2007), Haemoperitoneum associated with ovulation in women with bleeding disorders: the case for conservative management and the role of the contraceptive pill. Haemophilia, 13: 93–97. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2516.2006.01399.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2006
- Accepted after revision 16 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!