Effect of recombinant factor VIIa variant (NN1731) on platelet function, clot structure and force onset time in whole blood from healthy volunteers and haemophilia patients
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2007
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 533–541, September 2007
How to Cite
BROPHY, D. F., MARTIN, E. J., NOLTE, M. E., KUHN, J. G. and CARR JR, M. E. (2007), Effect of recombinant factor VIIa variant (NN1731) on platelet function, clot structure and force onset time in whole blood from healthy volunteers and haemophilia patients. Haemophilia, 13: 533–541. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2516.2007.01524.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2007
- Accepted after revision 13 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.