Clinical trials and haemophilia: does the Bayesian approach make the ideal and desirable good friends?
Article first published online: 7 APR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 900–903, July 2009
How to Cite
IORIO, A. and MARCUCCI, M. (2009), Clinical trials and haemophilia: does the Bayesian approach make the ideal and desirable good friends?. Haemophilia, 15: 900–903. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2516.2009.02031.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2009
- Accepted after revision 26 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.