Efficacy and safety of highly purified, doubly virus-inactivated VWF/FVIII concentrates in inherited von Willebrand’s disease: results of an Italian cohort study on 120 patients characterized by bleeding severity score
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 101–110, January 2010
How to Cite
FEDERICI, A. B., BARILLARI, G., ZANON, E., MAZZUCCONI, M. G., MUSSO, R., TARGHETTA, R. and MANNUCCI, P. M. (2010), Efficacy and safety of highly purified, doubly virus-inactivated VWF/FVIII concentrates in inherited von Willebrand’s disease: results of an Italian cohort study on 120 patients characterized by bleeding severity score. Haemophilia, 16: 101–110. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2516.2009.02088.x
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2009
- Accepted after revision 10 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.