Dr K. Ghosh is also Vice president (Medical) to HFI.
Haemophilia care in India: innovations and integrations by various chapters of Haemophilia Federation of India (HFI)
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 61–65, January 2010
How to Cite
GHOSH, K., SHETTY, S. and SAHU, D. (2010), Haemophilia care in India: innovations and integrations by various chapters of Haemophilia Federation of India (HFI). Haemophilia, 16: 61–65. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2516.2009.02097.x
- Issue online: 29 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2009
- Accepted after revision 28 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.