Sorafenib as a feasible therapeutic option in haemophiliacs with hepatocellular carcinoma
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 185–187, January 2010
How to Cite
LAPECORELLA, M., NAPOLITANO, M., TUDINI, M., BRUERA, G., LUCCHESI, A., GIORDANO, A. V., MARIANI, G. and RICEVUTO, E. (2010), Sorafenib as a feasible therapeutic option in haemophiliacs with hepatocellular carcinoma. Haemophilia, 16: 185–187. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2516.2009.02114.x
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2009
- Accepted after revision 28 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!