Variant CJD infection in the spleen of a neurologically asymptomatic UK adult patient with haemophilia
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 296–304, March 2010
How to Cite
PEDEN, A., McCARDLE, L., HEAD, M. W., LOVE, S., WARD, H. J. T., COUSENS, S. N., KEELING, D. M., MILLAR, C. M., HILL, F. G. H. and IRONSIDE, J. W. (2010), Variant CJD infection in the spleen of a neurologically asymptomatic UK adult patient with haemophilia. Haemophilia, 16: 296–304. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2516.2009.02181.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2010
- Accepted after revision 29 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.