This work was presented in abstract form at the 51st American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting, New Orleans, LA, December 5th, 2009.
The power of a standardized bleeding score in diagnosing paediatric type 1 von Willebrand’s disease and platelet function defects
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 223–227, March 2011
How to Cite
MARCUS, P. D., NIRE, K. G., GROOMS, L., KLIMA, J. and O’BRIEN, S. H. (2011), The power of a standardized bleeding score in diagnosing paediatric type 1 von Willebrand’s disease and platelet function defects. Haemophilia, 17: 223–227. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2516.2010.02390.x
1PDM and SHO contributed equally to the writing of this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2010
- Accepted after revision 28 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.