ORIGINAL ARTICLE Clinical haemophilia
Clinical severity of haemophilia A: does the classification of the 1950s still stand?
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 849–853, November 2011
How to Cite
Den UIJL, I. E. M., MAUSER BUNSCHOTEN, E. P., ROOSENDAAL, G., SCHUTGENS, R. E. G., BIESMA, D. H., GROBBEE, D. E. and FISCHER, K. (2011), Clinical severity of haemophilia A: does the classification of the 1950s still stand?. Haemophilia, 17: 849–853. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2516.2011.02539.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
- Accepted after revision 18 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.