Diagnosis and management of women with bleeding disorders – international guidelines and consensus from an international expert panel
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Women and Inherited Bleeding Disorders
Volume 17, Issue Supplement s1, pages 3–5, July 2011
How to Cite
JAMES, A. H. (2011), Diagnosis and management of women with bleeding disorders – international guidelines and consensus from an international expert panel. Haemophilia, 17: 3–5. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2516.2011.02557.x
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2011
- Accepted after revision 28 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.