Surveillance of female patients with inherited bleeding disorders in United States Haemophilia Treatment Centres
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Women and Inherited Bleeding Disorders
Volume 17, Issue Supplement s1, pages 6–13, July 2011
How to Cite
BYAMS, V. R., KOUIDES, P. A., KULKARNI, R., BAKER, J. R., BROWN, D. L., GILL, J. C., GRANT, A. M., JAMES, A. H., KONKLE, B. A., MAAHS, J., DUMAS, M. M., McALISTER, S., NANCE, D., NUGENT, D., PHILIPP, C. S., SOUCIE, J. M., STANG, E. and and the Haemophilia Treatment Centres Network Investigators (2011), Surveillance of female patients with inherited bleeding disorders in United States Haemophilia Treatment Centres. Haemophilia, 17: 6–13. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2516.2011.02558.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2011
- Accepted after revision 6 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!