ORIGINAL ARTICLE Clinical haemophilia
Benefits associated with a broad selection of dosage strengths for recombinant factor VIII products
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 182–186, March 2012
How to Cite
EPSTEIN, J., XIONG, Y., LUO, M. and LI-McLEOD, J. (2012), Benefits associated with a broad selection of dosage strengths for recombinant factor VIII products. Haemophilia, 18: 182–186. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2516.2011.02627.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2011
- Accepted after revision 12 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.