ORIGINAL ARTICLE Quality of life
Cross-cultural validation of the CHO-KLAT and HAEMO-QoL-A in Canadian French
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 353–357, May 2012
How to Cite
YOUNG, N. L., ST-LOUIS, J., BURKE, T., HERSHON, L. and BLANCHETTE, V. (2012), Cross-cultural validation of the CHO-KLAT and HAEMO-QoL-A in Canadian French. Haemophilia, 18: 353–357. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2516.2011.02703.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Accepted after revision 23 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.