ORIGINAL ARTICLE Paediatrics
Comparison of muscle strength and in-vivo muscle morphology in young children with haemophilia and those of age-matched peers
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages e302–e310, May 2012
How to Cite
STEPHENSEN, D., DRECHSLER, W. and SCOTT, O. (2012), Comparison of muscle strength and in-vivo muscle morphology in young children with haemophilia and those of age-matched peers. Haemophilia, 18: e302–e310. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2516.2011.02705.x
- Issue online: 25 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
- Accepted after revision 26 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.