1List of investigators can be found at CDC website.
ORIGINAL ARTICLE Inhibitors
Increased prevalence of inhibitors in Hispanic patients with severe haemophilia A enrolled in the Universal Data Collection database
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages e260–e265, May 2012
How to Cite
CARPENTER, S. L., MICHAEL SOUCIE, J., STERNER, S., PRESLEY, R. and Hemophilia Treatment Center Network (HTCN) Investigators (2012), Increased prevalence of inhibitors in Hispanic patients with severe haemophilia A enrolled in the Universal Data Collection database. Haemophilia, 18: e260–e265. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2516.2011.02739.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Accepted after revision 5 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.