Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: State of the Art: XXX International Congress of the World Federation of Hemophilia
Volume 18, Issue Supplement s4, pages 131–135, July 2012
How to Cite
COLLINS, P. W. (2012), Personalized prophylaxis. Haemophilia, 18: 131–135. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2516.2012.02838.x
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
- Accepted after revision 15 February 2012
- 7A United Kingdom Haemophilia Centre Doctors’ Organization guideline approved by the British Committee for Standards in Haematology: guideline on the use of prophylactic factor VIII concentrate in children and adults with severe haemophilia A. Br J Haematol 2010; 149: 498–507., , et al.
- 8Haemophilia in Sweden. VII. Incidence, treatment and prophylaxis of arthropathy and other musculo-skeletal manifestations of haemophilia A and B. Acta Orthop Scand Suppl 1965; Suppl. 77: 3–132..
- 18Factor VIII requirement to maintain a target plasma level in the prophylactic treatment of severe hemophilia A: influences of variance in pharmacokinetics and treatment regimens. J Thromb Haemost 2010; 8: 269–75., , et al.
- 19Comparative pharmacokinetics of plasma- and albumin-free recombinant factor VIII in children and adults: the influence of blood sampling schedule on observed age-related differences and implications for dose tailoring. J Thromb Haemost 2010; 8: 730–6., , et al.
- 20Efficacy and safety of secondary prophylactic vs. on-demand sucrose-formulated recombinant factor VIII treatment in adults with severe hemophilia A: results from a 13-month crossover study. J Thromb Haemost 2010; 8: 83–9., , , , .