Determinants in the development of advanced nursing practice: a case study of primary-care settings in Hong Kong
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2004
Health & Social Care in the Community
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 11–20, January 2005
How to Cite
Twinn, S., Thompson, D. R., Lopez, V., Lee, D. T. F. and Shiu, A. T. Y. (2005), Determinants in the development of advanced nursing practice: a case study of primary-care settings in Hong Kong. Health & Social Care in the Community, 13: 11–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2524.2005.00524.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2004
- Accepted for publication 2 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.