Knowing the diagnosis and counselling the relatives of a person with dementia: the perspective of home nurses and home care workers in Belgium
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2005
Health & Social Care in the Community
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 112–124, March 2005
How to Cite
Roelands, M., Van Oost, P., Depoorter, A. and Verloo, H. (2005), Knowing the diagnosis and counselling the relatives of a person with dementia: the perspective of home nurses and home care workers in Belgium. Health & Social Care in the Community, 13: 112–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2524.2005.00531.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2005
- Accepted for publication 2 July 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.