Carers and the digital divide: factors affecting Internet use among carers in the UK
Article first published online: 8 APR 2005
Health & Social Care in the Community
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 201–210, May 2005
How to Cite
Blackburn, C., Read, J. and Hughes, N. (2005), Carers and the digital divide: factors affecting Internet use among carers in the UK. Health & Social Care in the Community, 13: 201–210. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2524.2005.00547.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2005
- Accepted for publication 6 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.