The self-reported health condition of women after their participation in a stress management programme: a pilot study
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2005
Health & Social Care in the Community
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 224–230, May 2005
How to Cite
Haraldsson, K., Fridlund, B., Baigi, A. and Marklund, B. (2005), The self-reported health condition of women after their participation in a stress management programme: a pilot study. Health & Social Care in the Community, 13: 224–230. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2524.2005.00554.x
- Issue online: 8 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2005
- Accepted for publication 27 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.