Older people in Sweden with various degrees of present quality of life: their health, social support, everyday activities and sense of coherence
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2006
Health & Social Care in the Community
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 136–146, March 2006
How to Cite
Borglin, G., Jakobsson, U., Edberg, A.-K. and Hallberg, I. R. (2006), Older people in Sweden with various degrees of present quality of life: their health, social support, everyday activities and sense of coherence. Health & Social Care in the Community, 14: 136–146. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2524.2006.00603.x
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2006
- Accepted for publication 16 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.