The right tool for the task: ‘boundary spanners’ in a partnership approach to tackle fuel poverty in rural Northern Ireland
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2006
Health & Social Care in the Community
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 221–230, May 2007
How to Cite
Rugkåsa, J., Shortt, N. K. and Boydell, L. (2007), The right tool for the task: ‘boundary spanners’ in a partnership approach to tackle fuel poverty in rural Northern Ireland. Health & Social Care in the Community, 15: 221–230. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2524.2006.00674.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2006
- Accepted for publication 16 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.