Help-seeking at the time of stroke: stroke survivors’ perspectives on their decisions
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors, Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Health & Social Care in the Community
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 501–510, September 2008
How to Cite
Moloczij, N., McPherson, K. M., Smith, J. F. and Kayes, N. M. (2008), Help-seeking at the time of stroke: stroke survivors’ perspectives on their decisions. Health & Social Care in the Community, 16: 501–510. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2524.2008.00771.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2008
- Accepted for publication 21 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.