Enabling independence: restorative approaches to home care provision for frail older adults
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2009
© 2009 State of Victoria, Australia, Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Health & Social Care in the Community
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 225–234, May 2009
How to Cite
Ryburn, B., Wells, Y. and Foreman, P. (2009), Enabling independence: restorative approaches to home care provision for frail older adults. Health & Social Care in the Community, 17: 225–234. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2524.2008.00809.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2009
- Accepted for publication 24 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.