Correction added on 20 January 2010, after first online publication: the second author’s name was corrected from Rony Shtarkshal to Ronny Shtarkshall.
What do women gain from volunteering? The experience of lay Arab and Jewish women volunteers in the Women for Women’s Health programme in Israel
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Health & Social Care in the Community
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 208–218, March 2010
How to Cite
Daoud, N., Shtarkshall, R., Laufer, N., Verbov, G., Bar-el, H., Abu-Gosh, N. and Mor-Yosef, S. (2010), What do women gain from volunteering? The experience of lay Arab and Jewish women volunteers in the Women for Women’s Health programme in Israel. Health & Social Care in the Community, 18: 208–218. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2524.2009.00895.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2009
- Accepted for publication 4 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.