Partnership in practice: what parents of a disabled child want from a generic health professional in Australia
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Health & Social Care in the Community
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 624–632, November 2010
How to Cite
Fereday, J., Oster, C. and Darbyshire, P. (2010), Partnership in practice: what parents of a disabled child want from a generic health professional in Australia. Health & Social Care in the Community, 18: 624–632. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2524.2010.00935.x
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2010
- Accepted for publication 23 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.