Access to health-care in Canadian immigrants: a longitudinal study of the National Population Health Survey
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Health & Social Care in the Community
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 70–79, January 2011
How to Cite
Setia, M. S., Quesnel-Vallee, A., Abrahamowicz, M., Tousignant, P. and Lynch, J. (2011), Access to health-care in Canadian immigrants: a longitudinal study of the National Population Health Survey. Health & Social Care in the Community, 19: 70–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2524.2010.00950.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2010
- Accepted for publication 28 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.