The impact of socioeconomic inequalities and lack of health insurance on physical functioning among middle-aged and older adults in the United States
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Health & Social Care in the Community
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 42–51, January 2012
How to Cite
Kim, J. and Richardson, V. (2012), The impact of socioeconomic inequalities and lack of health insurance on physical functioning among middle-aged and older adults in the United States. Health & Social Care in the Community, 20: 42–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2524.2011.01012.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2011
- Accepted for publication 26 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.