A restorative home care intervention in New Zealand: perceptions of paid caregivers
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Health & Social Care in the Community
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 70–79, January 2012
How to Cite
King, A. I. I., Parsons, M. and Robinson, E. (2012), A restorative home care intervention in New Zealand: perceptions of paid caregivers. Health & Social Care in the Community, 20: 70–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2524.2011.01020.x
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2011
- Accepted for publication 2 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.