‘They don’t treat you like a virus’: youth-friendly lessons from the Australian National Youth Mental Health Foundation
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Health & Social Care in the Community
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 181–189, March 2012
How to Cite
Muir, K., Powell, A. and McDermott, S. (2012), ‘They don’t treat you like a virus’: youth-friendly lessons from the Australian National Youth Mental Health Foundation. Health & Social Care in the Community, 20: 181–189. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2524.2011.01029.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Accepted for publication 1 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.