Introducing mental health and substance use screening into a community-based health service in Australia: usefulness and implications for service change
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Health & Social Care in the Community
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 635–644, November 2012
How to Cite
Thomas, A. C. and Staiger, P. K. (2012), Introducing mental health and substance use screening into a community-based health service in Australia: usefulness and implications for service change. Health & Social Care in the Community, 20: 635–644. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2524.2012.01079.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Accepted for publication 22 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.