The definition and deployment of differential core professional competencies and characteristics in multiprofessional health and social care teams
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Health & Social Care in the Community
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 47–58, January 2013
How to Cite
Jones, R., Bhanbhro, S. M., Grant, R. and Hood, R. (2013), The definition and deployment of differential core professional competencies and characteristics in multiprofessional health and social care teams. Health & Social Care in the Community, 21: 47–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2524.2012.01086.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Accepted for publication 31 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.