Sulphomucins and precancerous lesions of the human stomach
Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 271–279, May 1980
How to Cite
JASS, J. R. and FILIPE, M. I. (1980), Sulphomucins and precancerous lesions of the human stomach. Histopathology, 4: 271–279. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2559.1980.tb02921.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
- Accepted for publication 30 August 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.