Address for correspondence: Dr G.R.Pilkington, Clinical Immunology and Immunogenetics Unit, Peter MacCallum Cancer Institute, 481 Lt. Lonsdale Street, Melbourne, Australia, 3000.
Phenotypic characterization of non-haemopoietic small cell tumours of childhood with monoclonal antibodies to leucocytes, epithelial cells and cytoskeletal proteins
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2007
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 347–357, April 1989
How to Cite
PILKINGTON, G. R. and PALLESEN, G. (1989), Phenotypic characterization of non-haemopoietic small cell tumours of childhood with monoclonal antibodies to leucocytes, epithelial cells and cytoskeletal proteins. Histopathology, 14: 347–357. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2559.1989.tb02163.x
- Issue online: 3 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2007
- Accepted for publication 26 July 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.