Differential expression of the HECA-452 antigen (cutaneous lymphocyte associated antigen, CLA) in cutaneous and non-cutaneous T-cell lymphomas
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2007
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 59–64, July 1992
How to Cite
NOORDUYN, L.A., BELJAARDS, R.C., PALS, S.T., HEERDE, P. V., RADASZKIEWICZ, T., WILLEMZE, R. and MEIJER, C.J.L.M. (1992), Differential expression of the HECA-452 antigen (cutaneous lymphocyte associated antigen, CLA) in cutaneous and non-cutaneous T-cell lymphomas. Histopathology, 21: 59–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2559.1992.tb00343.x
- Issue online: 3 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2007
- 21 October 1991, 3 February 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.