Department of Pathology, Hospital de Especialidades, Centro Medico Nacional Siglo XXI, Av Cuauhtemoc Y Dr Marquez, Doctores 06720, Mexico DF, Mexico.
The morphological spectrum of monocytoid B-cell lymphoma and its relationship to lymphomas of mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue
Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 555–561, December 1992
How to Cite
ORTIZ-HIDALGO, C. and WRIGHT, D.H. (1992), The morphological spectrum of monocytoid B-cell lymphoma and its relationship to lymphomas of mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue. Histopathology, 21: 555–561. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2559.1992.tb00444.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
- 31 March 1992, 11 June 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.