Recurrent hepatitis B in liver allografts: a distinctive form of rapidly developing cirrhosis
Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 21–28, July 1993
How to Cite
HARRISON, R.F., DAVIES, M.H., GOLDIN, R.D. and HUBSCHER, S.G. (1993), Recurrent hepatitis B in liver allografts: a distinctive form of rapidly developing cirrhosis. Histopathology, 23: 21–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2559.1993.tb01179.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
- Date of submission 14 January 1993 Accepted for publication 5 February 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.