A proposal for classification of lymphoid neoplasms (by the International Lymphoma Study Group)
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2007
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 517–536, December 1994
How to Cite
CHAN, J.K.C., BANKS, P.M., CLEARY, M.L., DELSOL, G., WOLF-PEETERS, C. D., FALINI, B., GATTER, K.C., GROGAN, T.M., HARRIS, N.L., ISAACSON, P.G., JAFFE, E.S., KNOWLES, D.M., MASON, D.Y., MULLER-HERMELINK, H.-K., PILERI, S.A., PIRIS, M.A., RALFKIAER, E., STEIN, H. and WARNKE, R.A. (1994), A proposal for classification of lymphoid neoplasms (by the International Lymphoma Study Group). Histopathology, 25: 517–536. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2559.1994.tb01371.x
- Issue online: 3 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2007
- Date of submission 22 July 1994 Accepted for publication 1 August 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.