The diagnostic utility of MOC31, BerEP4, RCC marker and CD10 in the classification of renal cell carcinoma and renal oncocytoma: an immunohistochemical analysis of 328 cases
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2004
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 452–459, November 2004
How to Cite
Pan, C.-C., Chen, P. C.-H. and Ho, D. M.-T. (2004), The diagnostic utility of MOC31, BerEP4, RCC marker and CD10 in the classification of renal cell carcinoma and renal oncocytoma: an immunohistochemical analysis of 328 cases. Histopathology, 45: 452–459. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2559.2004.01962.x
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2004
- Date of submission 17 November 2003 Accepted for publication 12 March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.