Caveolin-1 is down-regulated and inversely correlated with HER2 and EGFR expression status in invasive ductal carcinoma of the breast
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2005
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 625–630, December 2005
How to Cite
Park, S.-S., Kim, J. E., Kim, Y. A., Kim, Y. C. and Kim, S.-W. (2005), Caveolin-1 is down-regulated and inversely correlated with HER2 and EGFR expression status in invasive ductal carcinoma of the breast. Histopathology, 47: 625–630. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2559.2005.02303.x
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2005
- Date of submission 24 February 2005 Accepted for publication 8 March 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.