A clinicopathological study of nodal marginal zone B-cell lymphoma. A report on 21 cases
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2005
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 162–173, January 2006
How to Cite
Traverse-Glehen, A., Felman, P., Callet-Bauchu, E., Gazzo, S., Baseggio, L., Bryon, P. A., Thieblemont, C., Coiffier, B., Salles, G. and Berger, F. (2006), A clinicopathological study of nodal marginal zone B-cell lymphoma. A report on 21 cases. Histopathology, 48: 162–173. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2559.2005.02309.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2005
- Date of submission 16 June 2005 Accepted for publication 2 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.