Proposal of a new staging and grading system of the liver for primary biliary cirrhosis
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2006
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 466–478, November 2006
How to Cite
Hiramatsu, K., Aoyama, H., Zen, Y., Aishima, S., Kitagawa, S. and Nakanuma, Y. (2006), Proposal of a new staging and grading system of the liver for primary biliary cirrhosis. Histopathology, 49: 466–478. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2559.2006.02537.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2006
- Date of submission 10 August 2005 Accepted for publication 1 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.