C4d immunopositivity is uncommon in ABO-compatible liver allografts, but correlates partially with lymphocytotoxic antibody status
Article first published online: 27 APR 2007
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 739–749, May 2007
How to Cite
Bellamy, C. O. C., Herriot, M. M., Harrison, D. J. and Bathgate, A. J. (2007), C4d immunopositivity is uncommon in ABO-compatible liver allografts, but correlates partially with lymphocytotoxic antibody status. Histopathology, 50: 739–749. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2559.2007.02677.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2007
- Date of submission 24 May 2006 Accepted for publication 25 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.