Overexpression of prostate stem cell antigen is associated with gestational trophoblastic neoplasia
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2007
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 167–174, January 2008
How to Cite
Feng, H. C., Tsao, S. W., Ngan, H. Y. S., Xue, W. C., Kwan, H.-S., Siu, M. K. Y., Liao, X.-Y., Wong, E. and Cheung, A. N. Y. (2008), Overexpression of prostate stem cell antigen is associated with gestational trophoblastic neoplasia. Histopathology, 52: 167–174. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2559.2007.02925.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2007
- Date of submission 20 May 2007 Accepted for publication 8 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.