Involvement of Hofbauer cells and maternal T cells in villitis of unknown aetiology
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 457–464, March 2008
How to Cite
Kim, J.-S., Romero, R., Kim, M. R., Kim, Y. M., Friel, L., Espinoza, J. and Kim, C. J. (2008), Involvement of Hofbauer cells and maternal T cells in villitis of unknown aetiology. Histopathology, 52: 457–464. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2559.2008.02964.x
- Issue published online: 29 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2008
- Date of submission 21 June 2007 Accepted for publication 17 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.