Down-regulated expression of the TSAP6 protein in liver is associated with a transition from cirrhosis to hepatocellular carcinoma
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Limited
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 319–327, February 2009
How to Cite
Caillot, F., Daveau, R., Daveau, M., Lubrano, J., Saint-Auret, G., Hiron, M., Goria, O., Scotte, M., Francois, A. and Salier, J.-P. (2009), Down-regulated expression of the TSAP6 protein in liver is associated with a transition from cirrhosis to hepatocellular carcinoma. Histopathology, 54: 319–327. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2559.2009.03224.x
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2009
- Date of submission 31 March 2008 Accepted for publication 29 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.