Caveolin-1 is a novel immunohistochemical marker to differentiate epithelioid mesothelioma from lung adenocarcinoma
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Limited
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 10–19, July 2009
How to Cite
Amatya, V. J., Takeshima, Y., Kohno, H., Kushitani, K., Yamada, T., Morimoto, C. and Inai, K. (2009), Caveolin-1 is a novel immunohistochemical marker to differentiate epithelioid mesothelioma from lung adenocarcinoma. Histopathology, 55: 10–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2559.2009.03322.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2009
- Date of submission 2 July 2008 Accepted for publication 16 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.