IR spectral imaging of secreted mucus: a promising new tool for the histopathological recognition of human colonic adenocarcinomas
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Limited
Volume 56, Issue 7, pages 921–931, June 2010
How to Cite
Travo, A., Piot, O., Wolthuis, R., Gobinet, C., Manfait, M., Bara, J., Forgue-Lafitte, M.-E. and Jeannesson, P. (2010), IR spectral imaging of secreted mucus: a promising new tool for the histopathological recognition of human colonic adenocarcinomas. Histopathology, 56: 921–931. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2559.2010.03563.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2010
- Date of submission 28 May 2009 Accepted for publication 6 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.