Primary squamous cell carcinoma of the vagina: human papillomavirus detection, p16INK4A overexpression and clinicopathological correlations
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Limited
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 907–916, December 2010
How to Cite
Fuste, V., del Pino, M., Perez, A., Garcia, A., Torne, A., Pahisa, J. and Ordi, J. (2010), Primary squamous cell carcinoma of the vagina: human papillomavirus detection, p16INK4A overexpression and clinicopathological correlations. Histopathology, 57: 907–916. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2559.2010.03727.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2010
- Date of submission 20 October 2009 Accepted for publication 24 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.